Terms & Conditions
1. All purchases must be paid for prior to their removal from the vendors premises or the appointed shipping agents premises.
2. All goods are sold subject to the understanding that title does not pass to the purchaser until the goods have been paid for in full.
3. Responsibility for the safety and security of goods pass to the purchaser as soon as the goods are removed from the vendors premises, and the purchaser will indemnify the vendor against all liability howsoever arising after such removal.
4. While delivery can be arranged on behalf of purchaser to transport goods ordered from the vendors premises, the carrier does so as a contractor of the purchaser, not the vendor, whether the cost is invoiced by the vendor, or by the carrier. Any disputes concerning carriage are therefore to be conducted by the purchaser with the carrier, and the vendor accepts no liability arising out of the appointment of such contractor.
5. All goods are sold as seen at our premises. While we may supply photographs, measurements, catalogues and drawings of goods, these items are for identification and reference only, purchasers are advised to examine the goods as to their condition, dimensions and quality, before purchase, and the vendor gives no warranty or guarantee in respect thereof.
6. Any modifications to the above conditions must be noted and signed by the vendor on an invoice.